St Jerome’s Laneway Festival has revealed the much-hyped music lineup for its 15th birthday celebrations, which will hit Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne and Fremantle in February 2019.
Spearheaded by Australian legends Gang Of Youths and Courtney Barnett, the lineup will also see a bunch of awesome, international acts like Jorja Smith, Denzel Curry, Rex Orange County and Mitski.
Organisers say 53 per cent of this year’s lineup consists of Australian acts, while the gender split is 64 per cent male to 34 per cent female, based on the permanent members of each act. Check out the nifty graph they’ve provided above and compare the stats against the official line-up poster below:
Laneway Festival 2019 Dates:
- Saturday 2 February – Brisbane Showgrounds, Brisbane
- Sunday 3 February – Callan Park, Sydney
- Friday 8 February – Hart’s Mill, Adelaide
- Saturday 9 February – Footscray Park, Melbourne
- Sunday 10 February – Esplanade Reserve and West End, Fremantle
Will we see you there? 🙂