River Island‘s new campaign for Summer/Spring 2015 is exactly my style:
clean and simple aesthetics with minimal graphics.
And it definitely reflects the direction my wardrobe is heading in.
“Spring Summer 2015 at River Island evokes nostalgia, drawing influence from past eras. Classic pieces are reworked with a modern twist to create a refreshing and original collection for the season ahead. A unique and directional approach is taken to create outstanding hero pieces.”
With New York Fashion Week finishing up this week, there are sure to be some trends that are heavily influencing all fashionistas, bloggers and designers worldwide, and River Island has taken note with their newest collection. Can you spot these looks in the campaign photos?
– Fierce folk meets seventies boho to create Nero.
– A soothing palette of whites and creams creates the contrasting sub-trend Modern Bohemian.
– Retro inspired dressing prevails for Spring Summer 15, with 70’s being heavily
influenced by the era.
– Inspired by the sixties, Sugar is youthful and naïve.
– Ghetto sports meets urban glam with a 90s influence to create Glamathon Mono.
– With a nod to nautical Blues embracing everything stripes.
I love all the looks in River Island’s S/S 2015 Campaign and would have no objectives to cleaning out my current wardrobe and replacing it with these looks! Seriously. <3 The Spring/Summer 2015 collection is now in stores and online.